Hey guys, today I’m going to be reviewing Affilorama’s free membership program. I recently did a post on what affiliate marketing is and how to get started with it, so be sure to check that out. This review pretty much ties into that as a tool in your affiliate marketing toolbox.
If you are not familiar with Affilorama, it is a membership site designed to teach you affiliate marketing. It is targeted at both beginners upto advanced affiliate marketers and it is pretty legit.
BUT! Before we jump in. I have to ask if any of you tried the new Dunkin Donuts Caramel Craze Signature (iced) Latte! It is seriously delish! I decided to be served this morning and on a whim went to DD. The pic was so good I had to try. Highly recommend you try if you haven’t yet. Oh and fyi… there “mediums” are pretty large.. I’m going to be sipping my latte for days lol.. ok.. back to biz…
A Little Background on Affilorama
Affilorama was founded by Mark Ling, now a millionaire affiliate marketer but was once a broke college student looking for a better way to make money. When he created Affilorama, he had a dream of having 100+ video lessons designed to help beginner to intermediate affiliates build successful websites, just like how he does.
To help others live his dream life, he has created a free Affilorama membership program. I’ve checked it out and I highly recommend it because it offers a lot of valuable information to get started and/or take your affiliate marketing to the next level.
- Over 100 free lessons: our lessons are packed actionable content on a wide range of topics including affiliate marketing, email marketing, SEO and PPC.
- It is absolutely free: there is no hidden cost or fees. But they do have some additional tools that can be purchased.
- Learn from the professionals: in addition to lessons created by Mark Ling, users can access our range of interviews and videos from other professionals within the industry.
What Is Included
- 100+ lessons that teach users actionable content for a range of subjects (SEO, PPC, site building, email marketing and more)
- A virtual “lesson book” to keep track of the lessons you have covered, keeping you on track.
- Access to Affilorama’s forums, one of the largest affiliate forums on the internet.
- Access to our videos and webinars, where we speak straight to some of the biggest names in IM.
Who Is It For?
- Beginner internet marketers that need lessons aimed at new affiliates (such as our lesson “Affiliate Marketing for Beginners”).
- Intermediate internet marketers that want lessons on more advanced subjects such as SEO, paid traffic and outsourcing.
Take a look inside their members area and see if this is the right product for you.
Once you sign-up, you’ll be given access to over 100+ free video lessons. These lessons cover pretty much any topic you can think about and teach you a ton about how to become a successful affiliate marketer. Topics include:
* How to pick profitable products to promote
* How to build and design websites
* How to get SEO traffic
* How to use PPC traffic effectively
* How to outsource and scale your business
***Lessons for Beginners & Intermediate Marketers***
Because Affilorama has over 100+ lessons, it has something for everyone. If you’re just beginning in the internet marketing world, you can start with the lessons that teach you the basics of what affiliate marketing is and how it works. You can then work your way up from there.
But it’s also great if you’re an intermediate marketer too. Marks lessons cover topics aimed at more experienced marketers such as how to effectively use outsourcing to grow your business/websites. So don’t be fooled into thinking this is just for newbies: It’s for everyone.
Free Entry into Affilorama’s Forum
Another cool bonus you get for becoming an Affilorama member is you will get access to their free forum and blog. With Affilorama’s community exceeding 778,000 members! These things are updated frequently and seems to stay a bit active. The Affilorama training staff also pops into the forum to answer questions.
***But Be Warned: It Doesn’t Give You Everything***
Affilorama’s free membership is a great training package and I strongly recommend it. But just keep in mind that to become an affiliate marketer, you’re going to need some others tools too (things I went over in this post), such as…
* Web hosting
* SEO tools
* PPC tools
I’ve got some good news for you though: From time-to-time, Affilorama offer $1 trials of their Affilorama Premium subscription, which gives you access to ALL of these things, plus some premium training too. So if you see Affilorama offering a $1 trial of their Premium subscription, I strongly suggest you get it because the service will save you a LOT of money.
Additional Packages that Can Be Added
- Affilorama Premium is the upgrade to the free membership, which is $67/month. There is a 7 Day trial for $1. It includes advanced training videos, product creation training, affiliate blog bootcamp training, and free hoting for 15 domains.
- AffiloTools (currently free)- Manage your revenue generation, website analytics, SEO, PPC and social campaigns, all in one place with our latest online application.
- AffiloJetpack ($997)- Pre-made niche websites with content included, email swipes, and other ready-made material.
- Path2Passive ($37)- A content strategy for affiliate sites that boosts traffic, increases sales, and leads to a fantastic passive income.
What I Like About Affilorama
I think that this is a legit program with solid training. I really like how the owner, Mark Ling really puts everything up front before you join and he has a good reputation and his products have been around since 2005! And longevity is important to me.
I also like that they offer 60 day garauntee.
The site is member focused, although I wished the community was a bit more active such as other communities I’m apart of but it is constantly changing for the better. I really like that the lessons have videos, as well as written step by steps to go with it and scripts that can be downloaded.
I really like that they do not skimp on the free membership, while I think at some point it would be beneficial to upgrade. The free membership definitely provides moe than enough information for beginners to gets started and get profitable. Again, you have access to the forum, tons of training modules, the official blog, as well as hour long webinar sessions.
I am happy I signed up to Affilorama’s membership. I’ve really enjoyed the video lessons, and it is great to have access to these additional resources but I do have to be honest and say it is not my first go too.
I do still recommend the free membership but I have not been inclined to upgrade. I actually found Wealthy Affiliates around the same time and have since signed up for there free account and upgraded to there premium membership and have been very happy.
Hopefully this review has helped and directed you in helping you find great tools for your affiliate marketing journey. Please let me know if you use them or will try them and your thoughts.
Now go.. check it out and be profitable and blessed!